Site Selection Committee
The Site Selection Committee is charged with identifying building or repair/rehab sites, securing those sites with the Board’s approval,
and preparing those sites for house building or repair/rehab by assuring that infrastructure, zoning and titling issues are managed.
Ongoing Duties of the Site Selection Committee include:
- • Assuring clear title to potential sites
- • Carefully assessing potential site costs including water, sewer, gas, electric and other site development issues •
- Enuser compliance with zoning regulations and securing necessary waivers paying or securing waivers for development fees
- Being sensitive to neighborhood concerns and working with the Board and PR to work through NIMBY (Not in my backyard) issues
- Coordinating closely with the Construction Committee to assure that selected sites can be affordably built on
If you are interested in participating in this committee, please Contact US.